India’s civil aviation industry is on a high-growth trajectory and has witnessed fast paced growth during last few years. India’s civil aviation sector is all set to become one of the largest in the world. India aims to become the third-largest aviation market by 2020 and the largest by 2030. While the opportunities are immense, the vulnerability of THE skies has also grown manifolds. The Indian aviation sector is broadly divided into the four categories including Domestic airlines, International airlines, Non-scheduled operators (charter operators and air taxi operators) and Air cargo services. Our Firm has well equipped team which manifests to handle numerous legal and commercial matters related to aviation industry.
Our assistance to the clients in the aviation sector includes:
• Drafting Airport Agreement, Agreement for Sale, Purchase and Leasing of Aircraft Agreement.
• Consultation in probable risk and Issues related to airport infrastructure and custom.
• Passenger claims, baggage and freight claims.
• Merger and Acquisition related issues.
• Drafting of Airway Bills and Contracts including employment contracts, real estate contracts, freight forwarding contract.
• Aviation infrastructure project
• Aviation accident insurance claims