Real Estate sector of India is growing rapidly with a motive to develop smart cities in the country. The Central Government along with the State Government is taking several initiatives to facilitate development of the real estate sector. Also, the booming real estate sector is now accorded with the industry specific act i.e. Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016. Earlier the disputes redressal mechanism under the Real Estate Sector was governed under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986, Indian Contract Act and Competition Act, 2000. We at Astrea provides legal solution from investment to construction norms to booming Indian Real Estate industry. The firm specialised in drafting real estate MOU, contract management, land sale purchase to consumer disputes, environmental clearance to legal opinion and documentation of mega real estate projects SEZ, special townships norms and real estate investment due diligence for individuals and corporates.
The multi-disciplinary team with experience in real estate sector represents clients in various disputes which includes:
• Commercial leases, purchase and sale contracts, agreements which includes their specific performance, fraud/misconception claims
• Ownership and titles issues
• Mortgage on secured loans, foreclosure
• Co-ownership matters including inter-creditor agreements
• Purchase or sale contracts including acquisition, specific perform
• Public-Private partnerships in various real estate projects and infrastructure
• Labour and Employment Dispute • Agent claims
• Contractor and Sub-Contractor deals and contracts
• Project constructions disputes, financing and subsidence
• Interpretation of leases, agreements, tenancy renewals etc.